You need to see these.

 My dear Friends, 



Ordination to the Priesthood - The Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix

In this time I have found it so helpful to find fervent, Holy, and clear Priests and thank God for them. 

Here are some videos I have found so helpful in reminding me of True Catholic Teaching and the Holy Courage to follow Christ and not the ways of this world... we need leaders like Fr. Altman bless the Lord for Holy Priests! I spend a great deal of time searching out the Truth. When i hear a lie.. my heart instantly is filled with anxiety, but when i hear the Truth I am filled with peace, Holy Zeal and a fire is lit within my soul to live for Christ alone. I pray you have the same experiences I do. May the Lord keep you on His Path to Holiness during these times of attempted confusion... He never leaves us without Help. 

BLESS HIS HOLY NAME. 









Comments

  1. Looking forward to viewing these. Thank you for doing the work of searching for truth and then sharing it!! Bless the Lord for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for Good Holy Priests! Yes it truly Is a breath of fresh air when we hear solid preaching from priests most especially! Some good ones for people to check out: the Mercy Fathers also the Marian Fathers in Stockbridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gratefully shared these treasures. Thank you for what you do, for the love of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts